Offer for you as a parent
Do you have a child registered for regular check-ups with us but are not a patient yourself? We are happy to offer you a 500 kronor discount on your first dental check-up with us. This means that you only pay 600 kronor (ord. price 1100 kronor). If you have outstanding general dental care allowance, the cost will be even lower.
One of Sweden’s largest dental care chains
Distriktstandvården is one of Sweden’s largest dental care chains with 32 clinics in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Uppsala. We welcome both children and adults for general, emergency and aesthetic dentistry. Within the business there is also a mobile unit and two specialist clinics.
Terms and conditions
- 500 kronor discount on your first dental check-up
- The dental check-up includes four X-rays, caries, calculus and tooth loss diagnosis, a careful look at the gums, mucous membranes and teeth. Care advice and cost proposals for possible continued treatment.
- Applies to parents of children (0–24 years) who are registered for regular check-ups with us
- Applies to new patients only (or if you have not visited us in the last 4 years)
- The offer can be combined with the dental care allowance and our recruitment discount “Invite a friend”
- Cannot be combined with other discounts, offers or “Last Minute”
- The patient is responsible for notifying the dentist that they want to use their offer before an invoice is created or payment is made (we cannot correct the discount afterwards)
- The offer is valid at all Distriktstandvården clinics in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Uppsala.
- If the dentist suggests additional measures during the course of the check-up, this will be paid for by you. No actions are added without your knowledge and approval.